Microsoft's Office suite will be making its debut on the iPad very soon, the prototype of the app resembles Microsoft's current OneNote iPad app, with hints of Windows 8's Metro UI thrown in. The app will allow the creation and editing of Word, Excel and PowerPoint files. The app is claimed to now be ready for submission to Apple for review, but there is no date on a tentative release date.
This Microsoft word comes along with plethora of features when user prepares any formal or informal file or documents. This feature can be used for both personal and professional reasons. Some of its features are
- Through this feature user can easily send the mail in bulk
- It also offer “find and replace” feature which saves your precious time
- Through Microsoft word you can insert your header and footer to save the space in other areas of your documents
- User can also add hyperlinks on images and text to make their document more and more interactive.
- Sometime toolbar and menu bar are missing
- User found formatting errors
- Sometime unusual behavior in the word
- Installation and configuration issue
This is an interesting move on Microsoft's part, creating a version of their flagship Office suite for a company with whom it has competed against almost since its inception. However, given iPad's majority stake in the tablet market, this would definitely be a great way for Microsoft to increase sales.
Apex Technical Multisupport is the online technical support for any kind computer problems and printer as well. Technician in Apex Technical Multisupport provide support for microsoft word technical problem as well. call us toll free: +1-888-524-8675